<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 07, 2007

Spiderman 3 

First of all I really like the Facebook blogger interface. As you can read down, I've had this blog for years but rarely updated it. Now when I publish in blogspot it posts automatiically into Facebook, so I know at least my friends get a news item.

Oh yeah, the movie. I consider it worth seeing, especially on a large screen. We ended up nearer the front than we would normally sit. The actor close-ups look huge but the action scenes felt like you were in them. Since this movie has been done for Imax, the Imax viewing wisdom should prevail. It's always been said that the best Imax effect is 6 rows from the front since it bathes the whole field of vision with the view. Carmen said she felt a bit of motion sickness after the movie.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?