<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2010

If time could move backwards 

If time could move backwards. Carmen said she had a dream where time ran backwards.

I’ve moved my home office upstairs because I can’t seem to hear Carmen calling from the first floor anymore. And she seems to have forgotten how to use the Intercom feature on our cordless phones. I’m in the back room. And as I reflect, I remember having my first computer in this back room before Melinda was born. I am using my Netbook now on my old desk that I built for when I went to university. It has since gone to the basement then with Alicia to Waterloo then back here. And the home made, built-in power bar still works. But as I stare out the window I see the large Maple and gangly apple trees that were mere sticks in those days when I used to be in this room..

If time could move backwards. But it doesn’t, we always move onwards.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?